STAR TREK: THE EXHIBITIONMy favorite part:
Transport into parallel universes of the past and future!
* The actual shooting model for the Borg Cube, as seen on Star Trek
* A chance to ride through a Star Trek adventure in a full-motion flight simulator (extra fee)
* And lots, lots more!
We encourage costumes but for the safety of you and our other guests and employees please abide by the following guidelines:Maybe with some friends and a six pack, I'll just go sit in front of the place, to get a glimpse of the attendees.
1. No masks.
2. Elaborate costuming may inhibit your ability to ride simulators.
3. No weapons. Phasers, shields or any other accessory that may be perceived as a safety concern in any galaxy by any species is prohibited and must be left in your space shuttles.
Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.