So what if it's broken
My computer, that is. It died about a month ago -- just in time to completely forget about Pi Day (no electronic calendar)
and miss my chance to make an April Fool's day post. Altogether a major bummer.
With no job and no intention of finding one (current fear: being offered a job that's hard to turn down) I am having a hard time getting back online. Given, Obama did hand us laid-off folks a raise and add medical benefits to our 12pm wake up times, but scrounging up hundreds of laptop dollars is hard after the money has been earmarked Hawaii, Japan, and New York City.
This has resulted in a number of get-rich-quick day dreams (which also occupy time now that I can't surf CL):
- A website that sells ads. The first ad is $1, the second $2, the third $4, then $8, $16, and so on until the numbers get big. Mmmm, $BIG.
- Why aren't there any beer delivery services?!
- I'm jealous of the guy who came up with selling stars. What a brilliant idea. (no pun intended)
Anyway, sounds like beer delivery might have some liability issues, so it's back to the drawing board. For now, I'm lying on the living room floor waiting for my ingenius Pet Rock equivalent idea, and drinking sangria. So even if I never make a penny, at least the sangria is yummy in my tummy.