Vegas
"Oh my gaaaawwd! You are SO CUTE!"
Although we worked very hard in Vegas, Coworker and I found a window of time between 10pm and 6am for a brief break from our immense responsibilities. After some drinks at the first Vegas club, Coworker was hanging off guys' arms and raving about how cute they were.
"If I weren't married, I would marry you!!!" she exclaimed. Then, given that I am not married, she would command "Laura, come here! Isn't he just SO CUTE!? You should sleep with him!!!"
---
After collecting a few more drinks in the next Vegas club (thanks, So-Cute-Guy-#2 and So-Cute-Guy-#3!) memory of the weekend gets a little fuzzy.
If I did pick up a ridiculously rich husband, maybe he's one of the guys in this collection of business cards & napkin-digits in my purse? Either that, or one of the new contacts in my phone labeled "Hot Tub Guy" and "Martini Dude w hair."
Still hoping to discover vague memories of becoming a trophy wife in Vegas, though chances are looking slimmer with each passing day. Disappointing. To cheer myself up, I'm giving myself the pat-on-the-back for the digit collection win... at least until I find the jet plane.