a long-term plan that will keep me on track. Starting this weekend![1] In Vegas: Marry rich old dude this weekend, while still a qualified youthful 20-something. Then... be rich! Drink champagne! Try eating "foie gras." Fly on personal jet plane at least once.[2] Mid-term: Make (or purchase?) a Little Laura or two. Get divorced and lose custody, so I only have to watch the kids once a month. Use Little Laura(s) to see cute kid movies, without people at the theater thinking I'm a weirdo.[3] Long-term: Invest hard-earned divorce $ on a face-lift, and white Jaguar convertible. Be a hot cougar! If Little Laura(s) grow out of kid movies, simply replace them with similarly-aged young men.
Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.