That’s right. Interview Guy told me that I’m so ridiculously needy, and I responded that he is incompetent, so he said he's sick of my attitude…3:00p [In tent, tossing snotty tissues all over S’s camping gear]
“S, I thought I was happy, but really I have nothing.” HOONK, grabs new tissue. “And you know what else? I have my period which mean I’m leaking both snot and blood. WWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”
4:50p [In an attempt to cheer me up, S forces me out of the tent and onto a hike, where I begin flailing wildly]
“You know what!? IntGuy was a JERK.” Punches air repeatedly. “Who the hell dumps a 22year for someone he interviewed! CREEPS LIKE THAT SHOULD BE SHOT.”
5:12p [Lying flat on back on side of trail refusing to hike]
“No, S. I’m fine. TOTALLY OK. I’ll just lie here… being single... who needs a relationship. I’m just great.”
Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.