Can I? Can I?
IntGuy is back from hiking. During a normal conversation this weekend, he remembered something he was very excited about, and interrupted me to tell me about it.
IG: I saw a sexist video online!
Me: Huh?
IG: I saw a sexist video! Can I show you? Can I? Can I?
IntGuy jumps off the couch to get his laptop from the other room. When he returns, he opens his gmail. Initially, he looks at the long list of emails with uncertainty, but then lights up again as he types "sexist" into the seach field.

The video itself was an old commercial by Goodyear, arguing that quality tires are important because your wife is stressed/confused/incompetent when driving. Amusingly offensive as the commercial was, I found the lead-up to be more fun to watch than the result.
---
On that note, I went on a trip to San Diego for a conference in August. While I was there, I accidentally ran my rental car into a pole in a parking garage, seriously denting and scratching the front-right fender.
Sometimes, people give me a hard time about being too White. To those persons, I would just like to say: Hah! Take
THAT!! Asian stereotypes have me to thank.
(Note: in my defense, the rental was not equipped with female-driver-approved tires.)