Deal breaker?
Smart women fall for men who are caring and sensible. I, on the other hand, find myself fallen for Interview Guy -- a person who not only rejected me for a job, but who has now invited me to a weekend retreat with his COMPANY (Really? To see the other people that interviewed and didn't hire me?
As if I would want to see more of those people!?)Plus, his apartment smells terrible.
Like seriously,
terrible. Upon smelling his place, I silently questioned his dateability as I plopped down on the arm chair on the very opposite end of the room, despite his motion for me to sit with him on the couch.
He asked what was up, but given the options (1.sit next to his smelly self, 2. tell him he smells) I acted oblivious and pretended that 20ft is a perfectly normal distance for socializing with a dating prospect.