Dating... go!
In recent past, I've gone on a bunch of dates with a bunch of guys. To name a few...
- The hottie I picked up in a hot tub in Tahoe, who turned out to be Mr Wealthy and Successful, workaholic Stanford/Google man, whom my parents would probably marry themselves if they could. Ew!
- The foreign and therefore incredibly interesting man who I agreed to date because he lives on the beach. (hmm, me living on the beach w/o paying a dime? Sign me up!) Unfortunately, after I told him I'd moved recently, he said "life is such a journey, and you are having a new beginning." Wrong answer. Next!
- Of course, the guy I totally fall for and irrationally invest in excessively for like 3 weeks. Only to discover that he's a disastrous wreck in relationships, which results in ample frustration & disappointment on my part, and leads to me putting Peetie (bless her heart) through a multi-hour listening session where I complain about my life. Sigh.
--
If I hope to have a stable, regular, happy life full of love and commitment and companionship, I am seriously & repeatedly failing. BUT, if I name my goal as being still single at 40 and becoming a cougar who takes advantage of hot young thangs... then I am making great progress.
Free Drink Collection Score this round so far: 7
Unbelievable: There was one guy who didn't pay for me! The nerve! (No date 2 for Mr Stingy)