My friend S. was telling me about his new girlfriend. Apparently this girl is in some denial about her Asian background, evidenced by the fact that: she doesn't date Asian men, doesn't date guys who habitually date Asian girls, and most telling, completely refuses to use chopsticks.Me: So did you lie and say you date white girls?
S: Hey, I dated white girls in college.
Me: Uhuh. Did you date Asian girls too?
S: Maybe one. [ hesitates ] ... and a half.
Me: So there were only one-and-a-half Asian girls at your college?
S: I'm not answering that.
Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.