Oh I get it
Some of you may remember a guy we called "Ethical Slut" back in the day, because of a book he read and because of the story-worthy lifestyle he led. Amongst other things, he wore only a towel the first time I met him, and afterward wrote me an email with the opening line "You are a sexy vixen and that's all there is to it. I'm praying that the lord all mighty will deliver me into your hands."
Since that time, he moved into a sex school, quit his job, and became a life coach for sexually frustrated Silicon Valley CEOs. They pay him large sums of money for lessons on how to pick up women. Despite a number of clients, we can't understand how he comes across all the cash he seems to have on hand, as he only works a few hours a week. He did have a sugar mama for a while... maybe she is still around?
Anyway, the guy's life always seemed totally unreal to me, as I'm sure you can imagine. Finally yesterday, I learned of a little fact that made it all make sense, which obviously needs to be posted on the web: Ethical Slut has only one testicle.