"What's the date today?" I'll ask, trying to fill out some form or sign some guestbook.
"I don't know," Sean will reply.
"Well, what day is it?"
We'll spend a ridiculous amount of time figuring out that three days ago -- or the last time we went through this silly exercise -- we concluded it was Thurs, but weren't 100% sure. "If that's the case," I'll say, counting days on my fingers, "Thurs, Friday, Saturday, SUNDAY! It's likely Sunday."
When we go through this exercise in a campground, we often try to shortcut the process by asking others.
"Excuse me ma'am, do you know what day it is today?"
"Ooh, I can't remember," she'll reply after some serious concentration. The she'll look over her shoulder, and in the direction of their RV she'll shout "HEY LOU, WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY?"
Apparently keeping track of time on the road is hard for everyone.
Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.