“You’re going to be appalled by what I usually eat for dinner,” he said, scarfing down a bowl of chicken-sausagey goodness. He paused for drama and then said “there is this certain type of salsa that they sell at the corner store-”
“Salsa isn’t so appalling, what’s the big deal?”
“Well, it has a lot of salt and the chips have lots of fat,” he replied. “But to be healthy, I have increased my salsa to chip ratio by purchasing Tostitos Dipping Chips.”
“You’re just going to eat more salsa then. Chips are the part that’s filling.”
“Not if I finish the tub of salsa.”
I wondered how my stomach would feel after an entire 16oz package of salsa, but decided to stick to jambalaya.
The next day, I used this information to kick off my gossipy reputation in the new office. “Guess what Sean eats for dinner!” I would announce to people as they entered the building. “Three tubs of salsa a week!”
Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.