In light of my situation, I decided to enlist support. Showing up with my friend JB, the CTO of Tesla Motors (who used to be a fusion researcher himself), would help me obtain the outrageous amount of publicity my company was expecting me to generate, and also satisfy the magazine, which had advertised me as the up and coming genius of the year. (Geez, no pressure.) My CEO, unfortunately, failed to inquire into JB's past before lecturing him about our runaway success in cold fusion.Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.