Ethical Slut

"You are a sexy vixen and that's all there is to it. I'm praying that the lord all mighty will deliver me into your hands."
The first time went to Julia's place, we had a nice time cooking dinner and hanging out on the couch. About halfway through the evening, her roommate S. arrived at the apartment. According to Julia, S. had just completed a book called "The Ethical Slut" and he had acquired some very interesting habits, as far as dating goes.
During my first ten minutes of knowing S., he performed the following acts:
1) Got halfway naked
2) Entered bathroom for a "shower"
3) Emerged from bathroom wearing only a towel
4) Sat down on the couch RIGHT NEXT to me, where he remained in his towel for the rest of the evening.
I didn't know whether to be grossed out, or impressed with his level of commitment.
In the following months, I heard a lot of stories about S. The girlfriends, the pick-ups, even guys he was hooking up with. The quote at the top of this page is from an email he sent me in May. He takes sex classes at a place called One Taste in San Francisco, and repeatedly tries to convince Julia to go with him. They have massage classes, yoga classes, things of that sort.
He's been getting more and more into this alternative society, and now his housing situation is forcing him to move into a new place. I asked Julia what he was planning to do next, and to my amusement, S. has decided to
move in to the sex school. (They have residedents!?)
To quote Julia, "there are two rooms, each with 25 beds for 50 people."
Oh S., this makes my day.
I thank the lord all mightly for delivering your story into my blog.