Brilliant
Over time, I have collected a handful of ideas that I am very proud of. Good examples that you may have heard of include the Suprise Wedding Play, and my pride and joy, Timeshare Children.
But today, I ask for an assistant in executing my most recent brilliant idea: Kick-Ass Theme Music.
This theme music will
1) By my very own personalized theme song
2) Begin to play whenever I am really
kicking ass at something.
For example, the giant fart I rang out last night might have called for some musical accompaniment. Or that time I was graduating, and I did the drunken carwheel on stage that caused me to my hurt myself substantially and lose my hat multiple times in front of thousands of people. Definite call for theme music.
So anyway, if any of you would like to be my Official Theme Music Player, please let me know. Also, if you can hit the 'comment' button and let me know how many times you fart per day, on average, that would be very helpful. I have been trying to conduct a survey around the office for use in future blog entries, but so far, none of these lame-o's have been very cooperative. You wouldn't want to be a lame-o would you? Of course not. You are a sexy tiger! And you want to post you gas-passing numbers on the internet like tigers always do.