Losing at Cards

My exboyfriend liked playing poker. Having played some poker myself, I was a wonderful girlfriend and took him to the local poker club, where I figured he'd get a kick out of playing at some real poker tables.
I was right.
Once I introduced him to poker heaven, I didn't him for a very long time. And whenever I did, he was extremely underslept and totally screwed for money. It was not good. And we broke up.
So now, it's been a long time and I hear about that boyfriend through the grapevine. Guess what he's doing... playing poker. But that's not the kicker. He is making money!
Lots of money. How unfair!
I think that I deserve a guy who's either
1) there for me, or
2) makes lots of money.
Now his new just-turned-21 girlfriend is reaping the benefits of my labor. I hope she's using him for the cash. In my imagination, she uses it to buy Barbies.