page 1A

Laura in Cyberland

INTERNET NEWSLETTER


Birthday Sagginess
Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jan 29 2007 --

"Have you tried the pencil test?"

I had been talking to my coworker, Julia about my birthday coming up, and it was making be feel a bit old. I said something about getting wrinkly and saggy, and she asked me about pencils. I looked at her blankly. "You put a pencil in the crease under your boob, and see if it stays."

"What?" I protested. "That has way more to do with boob size than boob sagginess."

"Fine. Then you'll never know if you're saggy."

I glared at her, but somehow, ten minutes later, we were standing in the women's restroom holding a box of yellow #2's. I paused for a moment, wondering if I was actually going to get half-naked in the company restroom, to gauge my boob sagginess using a writing utensil. What if someone else walked in while we were conducting our experiment?

It took a couple minutes for me to pull myself together, but I got the pencil in the crease. Before letting go I looked to Julia for support. Tacitly, my fearful eyes let her know that I was afraid, and her silent nod reassured me that we would always be friends, saggy or not.

I took a deep breath, and let go.

The pencil fell.

Woohoo! I did a little dance around the bathroom, gave Julia a look for challenging me in the first place, and thanked my breasts for their cooperation. I put my clothes back on, and exited the bathroom triumphantly.

A guy standing in the hallway turned to see what all the excitement was about.

"Uh, her boobs are perky," Julia said after a moment's hesitation. With a smirk, she pulled a pencil out of her pocket and handed it to him. "Here, try the pencil test."
 
Comments:
Next time you write the words "I paused for a moment, wondering if I was actually going to get half-naked in the company restroom," please have it end with girls making out. Thank you.
 
I wonder if guys secretly do that with their... round naughty bits.
 
guess it is REALLY time for reflective pause when the GUY finds the pencil sticks under his breasts ...

[not something I have to worry about.]

pencil aside,

well met, Laura,

fun to have found your blog.

I lent a hand to Russ and Team in the 1990s ... before I went abroad for a few years.

so, just want to thank you TOO, for lending a hand in our global evolution back to consciousness, integrity, truth ... respect in a word ... and the returning divine feminine.

here is one of my web archives for your spirited consumption!

http://groupkos.com/mtwain/

next time you are in Southern California, drop in on my wife Megumi and I ... will show you around Ojai ('Awha'y), the Chumash Village of 'Goddess Moon".

http://www.ojaipost.com/millennium.shtml

as the Native American's say, for all our sacred relations.

as our Asian sister/brothers might say, for all the ancestors.


Millennium Twain

father of the US/Intl Space Station Program
publisher -- Structure of the Atomic Nucleus
designer -- X49 Scramjet Spaceplane s
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Current Events -- March 2013

I found my Idol.

Fri, Jan 20, 2012

Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.

Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.


More blog entries

Select a month to see posts from that time (recent posts at the end) July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / April 2011 / May 2011 / June 2011 / July 2011 / August 2011 / September 2011 / October 2011 / November 2011 / December 2011 / January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 / June 2012 / March 2013 /


Cyberfriends