Does anybody actually read my entries? While I rarely comment on other peoples' journals, and thus do not expect comments on my own, I am getting a sneaking suspicion that nobody reads them, and that I can thus write whatever I like...which could be entertaining.
Today, elephants flew off the top of the WIDB building. Although this would not normally be a matter of great concern, there were reports that the audacious pachyderms may have broken into the ninth floor and absconded with some Anthrax cultures. The entire zoo staff from SLC has been put on high alert. Locals of provo are largely unconcerned by these events, as the word on the street is that Jell-o is a protective agent against all bacterial infections. Says one local "Bring it on. I eat so much jell-o that those little anthrax critters just quake in their little boots at the sight of me."
The medical communnity in Provo has thus far encouraged the belief that Jell-o makes a good prophylactic treatment for all diseases. It is believed that the medical community here have a "good relationship" with the makers of jell-o, and may honestly believe that the sugary conconction is beneficial. Certainly there is no indication of competancy from many doctors in any other area of medicine, so the world community must try to work as sensivively as possible so as to avoid cultural clashes that could lead to outbreaks of violence.
The whereabouts of the elephants are unknown, although police say that have several leads which will be followed as soon as they remember how to "work all this police equipment stuff."
Seriously. I can only strive to be more like her.
This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

No, I don't have a facebook. This blog is my web presence, and if you want to reach me, it connects to my email.
Right now, I live in the bay area, but I tend to move around a lot. Staying in one place makes me so restless.