Excuses, Excuses
BERKELEY -- Laura slacks off on writing columns for her blog
Do you have any idea how long it takes to write a funny blog entry? Well, it takes a while. At least for me. I guess it's not all that much of a problem, but I'm having trouble finding good things to write about. Of course, there are always things about berkeley just BEGGING to be made fun of, but it's just
too easy. And work life is so simple, it just doesn't provide me with much material. Sigh, I've become a total blob of a loser, and the Laura-shaped imprint of me lying around on the couch is becoming more and more defined. (maybe i could pour cement in it and make a mold of myself) I attempted to push off the responsibility of writing any blog entries by giving janie permission to write something for me. It didn't work though... janie is slacking too.

Anyway, this is a photograph that Babak took of me, John Nichols, and Sarah Jones at Muir graduation. I don't get pictures of me put up on the web very often, so i am very proud and am putting it in my blog, potentially doubling the number of pictures of me on the web. It is also a cheap and easy way to give this boring column a little excitement. Graduation day was one of the best in my life. Rumor has it that i did a drunken cartwheel on the stage and lost my hat twice. I believe that day may have been the first of many fun days that marked the beginning of summer.